We took care to try to deliver a learning experience as close as possible without being there in person. Here's what you will experience:
- Access to the course for ONE FULL YEAR!
- A complete set of course notes in Adobe format, which includes pictures of all slides, checklists, examples and templates. These are the same materials that students get in our live courses.
- Streaming slide show presentations of each module in Flash shockwave movies which allows you to advance or review the presentation to see specific slides. This slide show is narrated by Randy Rice, just like he would in a physical class, except without all of his bad jokes.
- Exercises in each module, with sample solutions with which to compare your solutions. There are links that allow you to try your test cases on an sample application.
- Templates and examples in electronic format.
- Streaming video clips of supplemental topics, such as taking a tour of a test lab, how to perform regression testing, etc.
- Streaming video demonstration of screen video of tests being performed.
- Access to the instructor via e-mail, chat sessions, and message boards.
- Access to other students to share experiences via chat rooms and message boards.
- Certificate of completion upon completion of the course and submission of your evaluation.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 March 2009 17:22