Here's why you should consider our online training:
- Train at your convenience. If you have to juggle work and training, this gives you the option to spend a little time on a regular basis for training without sacrificing your productivity.
- No travel. Forget airport security, bad airport food, and hard hotel beds. Relax and spend time with your family and friends.
- You can repeat lessons. In a live class, you get one chance to hear something. In our online classes, you can repeat the lessons as many times as you like. In fact, we give you a full year of access to the course.
- Consistent quality - You know exactly who the trainer is and what they are going to say.
- Geographic coverage - You can train people around the world at the same time without huge time and expense commitments.
- Interactivity - You have e-mail and forum access to interact with the instructor and other students. We know there is no substitute for the human touch, but we try to get as close as possible with e-mail, forums and chat sessions.
- High value - The cost is less than either a public course or an in-house course. Our team prices allow you to train your entire team at a very attractive rate.
- It's a great way to integrate new team members. This is true just-in-time training!
- It's a great way to build your team. Train as a team, discuss as a team and improve as a team.
- Certification Preparation - If you are preparing for certification exams, the basic training course is a great primer.
- Continuing Education - If you already have a testing certification and need Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits, online training can allow you to get those credits right away - you don't have to wait months for a class to come to your city. (Of course, you will need to verify with your certification provider if our training is accepted. QAI does accept it for CPE credits.)
- Quizzes and feedback - There are exams at the end of each module to help you assess your learning. You get instant feedback on each question. You can also review the quiz to see the correct answers versus your answers.
- There are also fun training games throughout the modules to help you reinforce your knowledge.
Compare the Costs
|Public Course||Online Course|
|1 day, no travel = $750 USD||6.5 hour course = $59 - $89 USD|
|1 day, with travel = $1,440 USD||6.5 hour course = $59 - $89 USD|
|2 days, no travel = $1,380 USD||13 hour course = $349 USD|
|2 day, with travel = $2,280 USD||13 hour course = $349 USD|
|3 days, no travel = $2,000 USD||20 hour course = $395 - $570 USD|
|3 days, with travel = $3,200 USD||20 hour course = $395 - $570 USD|
|For traveling, 2 to 4 hours (at a
minimum) in travel each way -
What's your time worth?
|No travel time|
|Canceled flights, frustrations and stress||Sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy.|
And, this is just for one person! Think about these costs for a team of five!
If you do the math, you'll see the benefits add up fast. With the money you save, you can buy a test tool, buy some books, hire an assistant...
http://www.onlinecourses.com/ is a free and comprehensive resource that is a collection of open college course that spans videos, audio lectures, and notes given by professors at Harvard, Princeton and MIT. These include highly relevant courses such as iPhone Application Development from Stanford and Cyber Humor from Oxford. This is a wonderful resource for those looking to explore additional educational topics and to see what college level courses have to offer.
http://testingeducation.org/wordpress/ - Free courses in software testing from Kaner, Fiedler & Associates, LLC.
(Why do I list free courses when I sell my courses? 1. You may have limited funds, 2. To be helpful, 3. That's how I am. :-) )