We offer two types of software test certification support:
1) Preparation courses and mentoring, which is delivered through our courses:
Foundation Level Course in Software Testing, for the CTFL
Foundation Level Agile Extension Course for the CTFL-AT
Randall Rice, the principal trainer for these courses, holds the CTFL (ISTQB Foundation Level), CTAL-TM (ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager), CSTE (QAI, Certified Software Tester) and CSQA (QAI, Certified Software Quality Analyst) certifications, and has been instrumental in their creation and promotion.
2) Private in-house certification, which is designed to meet the needs of a company or organization and is controlled by the organization. Each situation is different, so please contact us to get a quote for your needs.
About Software Testing Certification
We believe that a certification must be:
- Meaningful - It should indicate a meaningful and measurable level of knowledge.
- Accessible - Qualified people should be able to obtain the certification by a process that is efficient and well-managed
- Internationally Recognized - No matter where you go in the world, people should know about the certification and respect it.
For these reasons, I am supporting the CTFL certification offered by the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB). You can learn more about their certifications at www.astqb.org.
I'm also happy to answer your specific questions. Just contact me with your questions.